<body> *`/so thankful I found you. A:link { text-decoration: none; color: gray;} _my love for you;

Of all the earthly music, that which reaches farthest into heaven is the beating of a truly loving heart.

Y sheenaaa

26oct1988

nineteen

singapore poly

im not young.not yet old

Y Desires

knitted white jacket

river island wallet

off-shoulder top

black shorts

Y Music playing

Jay Chou - Tui Hou

Y Say Your Piece

Y By My Side

Bishi

JoanJoan

Jennyfurr

Y love counter
torn
Monday, July 24, 2006

There's nothin' where he used to lie
Our conversation has run dry
That's what's goin' on
Nothing’s fine
I'm torn
I'm all out of faith, this is how I fee
lI'm cold and I am shamed
Lying naked on the floor
Illusion never changed into something real
I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn
You're a little late
I'm already torn

well..guess these speak for themselves.. i'm torn.. in a way or another.. torn in a lotta ways..
holes here n there..bits n pieces.. my debris falling behind every step i take.. u can find bits n pieces of me if u're wif me.. haha.. i'm torn..

i failed to be who i m.. i went behind my words.. i did things tt i shouldnt haf.. i feel so betrayed by myself.. such a failure i am.. i proved myself once again i'm a loser and i did not stand by myself n yet i betrayed n ruined myself..

i'm ashamed n dumb.. it's all torn.. me.. my life my future..
i dunno if i regretted it..
i jus noe for now.. i'm torn..

-torn-