Dear Blog..
I’m depressed..i jus reached home n my mom complained to me tt sum kids in sch were playing football or smth n the ball went straight into my bro’s face n now my bro’s eye is slightly swollen n it’s bleeding la.. damn it.. v upset la.. this jus makes me feel like such a failure as a sis.. here I m playing ard wif my frens in the chalet n there my bro is .. alamak.. dunno la.. feel like crying n all tt.. my ah gong came back already from the hospital n he kept saying he feels dizzy n all tt.. aiyah.. a lotta things happening in the family la.. I’m really v fedup already.. another big prob.. my sch fees..i’m suppose to pay them myself in cash n I cant even raise up at least $800 during this sch holidays..
So pissed n screwed up pls..
I’m so upset wif myself.. aiyah.. wanted to write abt my pri sch chalet n wenqi’s bday celebration n a lotta other stuff.. but once I got home.. heard all these bad stuff.. jus cannot take it lo.. breaking down already pls..i feel like a failure… whatever ..
-failure-