<body> *`/so thankful I found you. A:link { text-decoration: none; color: gray;} _my love for you;

Of all the earthly music, that which reaches farthest into heaven is the beating of a truly loving heart.

Y sheenaaa

26oct1988

nineteen

singapore poly

im not young.not yet old

Y Desires

knitted white jacket

river island wallet

off-shoulder top

black shorts

Y Music playing

Jay Chou - Tui Hou

Y Say Your Piece

Y By My Side

Bishi

JoanJoan

Jennyfurr

Y love counter
wo hai shi hui xiang ta
Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Heya =)

Woah~ been really lazy these few days tt’s y I didn’t update my blog.. haha! Well.. I finished watching the full 14 episodes of devil beside you.. so romantic n funny lo.. I love it!! Well.. the IT show ended like 3 days ago.. oh my.. miss working with all of em’ . haha..stupid Julius (the yuan yi lookalike) kept disturbing me..even when he was abt to leave he still wanted to disturb me.. he asked me to go over then he flicked my chin..-.-‘’ haha.. stupid Julius.. all of em are v cool ppl la.. so yeah.we’re still in contact =)

The day b4 yest xiang n I wanted to have ice cream but Gombak didn’t haf any ice cream!!! ARGH!! Haha.. we walked all the way to west mall to get it.. haha.. so dumb!! But we had loads of fun talking n playing a fool la..then we walked past this “civil servant club” so we went in n took a look.. we went into the bowling alley n looked here n there.. sat on the massaging chair.. haha..finally we decided to go get ice cream n we’ll c later on if we wanna play bowling..

Eww.. the ice cream tasted bad.. n we didn’t play bowling cos it was closed..then we went to hsia’s blk nearby n we looked at cars n oso we played the playground until.. “SHEENA”.. then hsia n her whole family were there.. they jus came back from their new hse.. -.-‘’ omg.. so ps.. the whole family ya noe.. haha..

Then we talked.. then we went to meet bishi.. haha.. bishi xiang n me went to “ESSO” n we bought sum snacks n we sat at the playground near xiang’s place and ate n laughed until it started drizzling.. we went into hiding.. haha.. it was damn cold..!! haha.. so we were talking at the shelter until we were so cold we couldn’t take it.. we went to xiang’s hse n watched devil beside you.. the 3 of us were watching until my butt was damn numb so I rested on xiang’s bed n unconsciously I fell aslp.. haha.. xiang got me a blanket n I slept comfortably for 5 hours.. haha.. I woke up at 10am n I still c the 2 of em watching.. haha.. guess it muz had been boring for two “strangers” to watch a show for 5 hours n tok abt nth.. haha.. im guilty.. after I woke up.. xiang went to bed -.-‘’ but yeah.. we managed to wake him up n we went home la at ard 11.30am

Yest we went bowling!! Was suppose to meet kian ngee for our movie date but I fell aslp =X opps.. sorry kian ngee!! Well.. yeah.. n bowling was damn fun lah!! We were all so high but we had to stop cos it was getting expensive.. haha.. later on me..xiang n ah bee we went strolling .. went to “esso” again to get sum snacks.. =P we went looking at cars n all tt.. then we went home larhx.. haha..xiang n I are considering to get a job like.. easy n flexible jobs la.. cos we are v free n we need to earn a living ma..but let’s c first bah =)

Haha.. yest when I was walking to the coffeeshop to meet the guys .. omg.. saw my uncle (yep.. the one tt caught me n hs together).. he called out n so I was scared n I walked away w/o turning back la.. pheww… haha.. well.. when I reached home yest my mom asked me abt hs.. she asked where is he.. is he still wif me and like wat’s he doing now.. working anot during the holidays... haha.. my cousin Rebecca asked me abt hs oso.. she asked how’s me n hs.. all tt la.. haiyah.. a lotta ppl asked..even my classmates.. they asked.. eh.. ur tall tall fren lehx? Break liao ar? Why nv together? Then I told them we’re jus besties..they were like..sure bo? All in doubts!! wat was I suppose to say ? haha.. we were nv together..i dunno.. but I guess tt yeah.. he’s a gd guy but there’s no perfect guy.. his bad pt would be his devotion n his att towards relationships or jus plainly girls.. this is one big BAD PT.. V BIG.. I guess if he continues like this.. he will nv get a gf or his gfs will get so jealous or get so angry wif him tt they all run away.. haha.. *who knows*

Omg!! So bored can ? haha..today I so free.. dunno wat to do lehx.. no work.. no dates.. I WISH MONEY COULD FALL FROM THE SKY!! Haha..feel like changing my hairstyle..haha.. damn bored being the same old me.. I mean.. now tt things haf changed in my life.. I shld be doing smth abt myself,.. change myself to tell others im a brand new person!!! Haha..rite??

Xiang told me to forget abt hs.. he told me tt hs doesn’t seem to care abt it already and tt he has no feelings.. wah.. my instant thot was.. wat a flirt.. seriously la.. tt was wat I was thinking.. how can he change tt fast? Wat happened to the things he said? After knowing hs.. n after all of this happened.. I found out tt guys cannot b trusted.. nv ever.. woah.. I dunno how long will it take for me to accept a new guy in my life again.. I guess it would b pretty long.. I heard beesuan gave hs a ring wif her name engraved on it.. I mean like..being “BROTHERS”.. don haf the need bah.. cheong how told me de.. but xiang said it’s cos hs was looking at the ring n he liked it so beesuan being the usual her.. she’s v steady de so she jus took it off n gave it to hs.. n this pt I dun get.. why did he accept it? Stupid.. I mean giving a ring is a god damn it important decision ..aiya.. whatever la.. I shld b concentrating on myself n my family.. I mean after hs left.. I finally found out tt the only people who would stay by my side would b my family members.. nobody else.. trying to do stuff for my family to let them noe tt I was sorry for neglecting them bcos of a guy.. a guy who left me n got over it easily.. sheesh.. dunno wat else to say.. but I owe my family big time cos of hs.. he turned my whole life upside down n he left me picking up the pieces.. thinking of this.. I feel like a failure n a useless dumb girl.. haha.. well.. this has been a super long entry.. think I’ll end here =) oh ya.. + pt here.. whenever hsia n me are outside.. he’ll msg us to ask if we’re home.. I observed this for 3 times already.. as long as im alone.. he wouldn’t bother to send me home or he wouldn’t even bother to ask whether im home anot.. sheesh.. well.. I hope one day I get kidnapped or smth then he’ll regret for life.. damn.. c wat I’ve turned into? Forget it..

-gone-