<body> *`/so thankful I found you. A:link { text-decoration: none; color: gray;} _my love for you;

Of all the earthly music, that which reaches farthest into heaven is the beating of a truly loving heart.

Y sheenaaa

26oct1988

nineteen

singapore poly

im not young.not yet old

Y Desires

knitted white jacket

river island wallet

off-shoulder top

black shorts

Y Music playing

Jay Chou - Tui Hou

Y Say Your Piece

Y By My Side

Bishi

JoanJoan

Jennyfurr

Y love counter
another long entry of mine
Sunday, October 08, 2006

Dear bloggiex ..

Woah.. haven’t been online for like wat ? 3 days? Haha.. kinda miss gg online.. im working now.. boredom pls.. haha.. trying to keep myself awake.. met up wif xiang n gang yest nite.. until 3am.. so didn’t get much slp.. trying hard to stay awake now.. =) haha.. wanted to play candles wif them.. but hsia didn’t haf any candles left.. =( haha.. tt would haf to mean we went slacking.. bought lollipops n ate at the playground..haha..we were all busy being stupid..haha.. was dancing wif ch.. haha.. but he refuse to teach me the dancemoves for “wo de di pan”..bad man he.. cos he same same but different..haha.. xiang managed to psycho angeline to pub this mon for ys’s bday..haha.. we told angeline tt im xiang’s lil sis..-.-‘’ haha.. so mon after sch we’re gg to orchard!! Shopping lah!!

Well.. haf been gg out wif Jason for the past 2 days.. haha.. he’s a real fun dude I muz say.. so unlike the cool guy tt sj said.. he’s so wacky n funny pls.. haha.. let me tell u how we ended up gg out…

Well.. he got my no. tt nite I went online.. he asked for my no. so I gave it to him n he asked if I wanted jay’s no. haha!!! I said NO!! haha.. then he ps.. well.. I suddenly went offline..dc la.. then he msg-ed me why so fast offline n wo zhi xiang jian dan ai all tt.. haha.. tt’s how we started msg-ing.. the next day in sch.. he msg-ed n we were msg-ing then he told me tt he v sad.. he feel like gg out.. n asked if I wanted to come.. well.. I said I would ask hsia to come as well.. but he was like.. huh.. u cannot come alone ar? U scared I eat u up? U two les? Haha.. every1 thinks me n hsia are les.. poor me.. =X well.. so yeah.. on the account of him being sad.. im acc-ing him.. we went to MS first n walked ard doing nth really..he was hungry so he went to eat n he kept on sayin aiyo aiyo(jay did tt on yu le bai fen bai)..haha..then he said tt there was giant here n I said dun haf so he was like if got I muz say “aiyo aiyo” 50 times n clapping my hands..got giant loh!! Shit..haha.. I had to do the 50 claps n 50 “aiyo”s and he bought beer from giant..then we went to esplanade..sat down near the merlion n played “JI KO PA” -.-‘’ ..the loser gets to video tape the other person doing “aiyo aiyo”.. AIYO EH! Haha.. I kept losing.. he’s damn gd.. im upset.. got video taped thrice.. so I ask him to change game.. we played “HAI TAI~” haha.. if I win he’ll del my videos.. haha..i was gd at it n he had to del 2 of my videos then he was like.. don play le la.. haha.. or else he has got nth left..haha.. well..then I asked him y was he sad.. he said he broke up wif his gf a few weeks ago.. well.. poor guy.. told him tt in poly a lotta girls de.. so he asked me if I had any bfs b4.. I didn’t noe how to reply..cos sj might make fun of me n hs in the future in front of Jason.. sj always does tt..now even huizhen noes..-.-‘’ well.. I told him.. no I didn’t haf any.. cos I really didn’t haf any.. so he said engineering got a lotta guys.. then I said..eee.. all so ugly.. he was like.. no leh.. got me.. -.-‘’ haha! Lame boy!!!
After tt we went to haf ice cream..yum yum..he was eating like an idiot so we were looking at passers-by.. n I was like.. PLS HELP MY KOR KOR..HE HAS BEEN RETARDED FOR A LONG TIME LE..haha..then he played along wif me acting retard..haha.. fun.. after tt.. we walked ard n sat ard.. then we went home.. reached home abt 11pm.. quite tired the both of us.. haha.. msg-ed halfway both slept..haha..

The next day was so tired I woke up at 7 n bathe but in the end while drying my hair I went to slp..haha..didnt go for my morning classes.. went to gems instead..1pm-3pm..haha..met up wif hsia for gems n went for our film appreciation… haha.. lame.. watched a few clips then went to the library n was taught how to use the film rental thingy..ended after an hour? Haha. I left my book in jason’s bag..so I had to meet him ..so waited for him to end his class at 3pm n he came to fc3 to pass me my book n he slipped in initial d as well.. I was jus casually making a remark tt I wanted to watch it n he rem-ed.. gd fren =)..haha.. after tt hsia went for her project at gideon’s hse n pang seh-ed me.. =( no la.. haha.. so met up wif xiang for v early dinner.. n we were toking abt stuff .. haha.. clothes n our personal lives n all tt.. =) having a great chat wif wo men jia ge ge wor..haha.. then we saw hs walking home..haha..we were toking abt his long bag.. v funny..

so after tt.. Jason msg-ed me he ended sch n asked if I wanted to go out.. haha.. xiang they all had a bday party n hsia doing project so I was okay wif it. Met up wif him at abt 6.15pm.. so we went to bugis.. walked ard.. toked again..v fun la he..haha.. had our dinner n all tt.. then we were drinking our water n gg up the escalator when we heard a voice “OOI!!” .. we saw sj at the escalator next to us gg down..-.-‘’ omg.. he shouted below.. “XIA LAI LEH”.. I was looking at Jason n I was like.. “SIAO LIAO SIAO LIAO!! C TT PIG!!” then he was laughing la.. then sj asked y were we together.. n we both were.. silent..so I was like.. frantically saying.. err err… we saw each other in sch so we went out together after sch cos we were bored.. n jason was like.. uhh uhh uhh.. haha.. then sj brought Jason to a side n asked -.-‘’.. like police pls.. prob sj is destined to b a police..(he wans to b a police)..well..sj believed us..cos Jason was v calm n cool..haha.. but little did sj noe tt he’s v wacky actually.. I asked Jason if he has ever been this crazy n he said hardly.. n he said sj has nv seen him tt crazy b4..haha.. my priviledge..after tt we walked to city hall n went to the esplanade again.. we made fun of ourselves.. really v fun.. walked deep into the ..erm.. wat do u call tt.. pathway or smth? We left esplanade.. we wanted to look for a seat..but couldn’t find 1.. so we kept gg deeper..haha.. so we found a seat!! Haha.. had fun poking his face n he discovered a few tricks to poke me back..haha..he’s real smart.. was toking abt his studies.. 3.8? omg..he said it was okay only..-.-‘’..haha. well..we had fun..oo.. forget to tell u abt us gg to OG to look at toys.. he said tt I was the dancing pig.. n he said..ee.. only noe how to shake head de..then I went to look at the pig..the leg was moving as well..then I said..”MEI YOU LEH!! Wo de jiao ye hui dong de!!’..haha.. he lol lohx..he said.. ur leg ar? Haha..-.-‘’ stupid.. ps leh..so after we toked..we walked back.. long way.. haha.. after a while we took the mrt back..were making fun of ppl in the train..haha.. n I had a lotta videos n pics of him..v funny.. so I set one of em as caller id.. so when he calls.. his video will appear..fun fun..12am+ reach home..haha.. damn tired.. couldn’t go out wif xiang they all burn candles..was damn tired..haha..hsia oso tired so nv met up.. omg.. I spent my lantern festival lydat..haha..wif a dumb dumb..haha..

well.. yest went to work.. haha.. came back from work le..then go out wif hsia.. haha.. bought a v ugly shirt..then now regret..=(..haha.. hsia n I had dinner then went home .. saw our neighbourhood buddies so I ran up n said hi then I went home to bathe.. then yeah.. was msg-ing Jason again.. v funny loh he.. his every msg will make me laugh out de lohx..haha...cos of his stupid msg-es n my stupid laughter made xiang n hsia think tt we might b able to spark out smth..-.-‘’ no lah..thinking too much le them..haha.. but Jason was eager to go out wif me..kept asking when will we go out again.. n he said he was v happy n not sad abt his ex gf le..i asked y he say next time then tell me..so yeah.. I presume a gd frenship will flourish..haha..mon..ys’s bday.. Jason would be coming..i guess.. haha.. MAKE HIM DRUNK..haha.. don think he will bah..anyways..yeah.. im gg to get my breakfast now..haha..it’s 8.42am now.. breakfast time n we’ll c how I spend the rest of my day later on.. prob gg home n gg online =) this has been a v long entry.. haha..ciao