YES MY FRENS!!
It's time to mug again. EXAMS ARE HERE! after exams... i've only got 3 days to enjoy b4 attachment. =((( SADDENING!!!
I jus finished MCT n Maths paper... im now left with AS AND LD!! <-- I DREAD THESE TWO PAPERS!! =((( well. tmr's AS so i guess i havent got much time to waste have i? heh heh. i need help. anyways.. wanna thank my baby and ban for their patience and time. haha. thou im like SUPER DUPER SMART but haha =X still.. thanks guys =D ATTACHMENT'S STARTING!!
can u believe it? Im starting attachment real soon. im like fretting la. i mean like i've visited tt company and it's like super professional. im so afraid i might not live up to expectations and NOT GET A for my attachment grade. =(( so.. i got myself nice professional office wear =D heheh. I MEAN LIKE IF I CANT DO PRO I'D HAVE TO AT LEAST LOOK PRO RITE? heh heh
DESPERATE TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY
im so bored and tired of staying here in singapore. so... i asked hsia n gid, bishi n yc to join baby and i to somewhere outta this town... but they got serious budget la.. so have to just go to batam or smth. HAHAH. tt's if they have the ka-ching. yeah.
but we're suppose to go to zoo... BUT when we're free... bishi n yc are not free.. i wonder when would be the next time we're able to finally go to zoo together. anyway... hsia n gid wans jason n i to join them for dinner at waraku someday. =D hope we'll do it soon.
GONG ZHU XIAO MEI..... i watched the first episode n i think it's gd... so i will continue watching it. =D heh heh. alright. nth much to say... im gg to study with angie they all tmr morn.. so mayb today i can slack a lil lil bit. =P