AaaaaAHHHHHHHHH! IM SO TIRED!!
Im like working full for cny eve all the way to the 4th day.. IM SO TIRED CAN? no. cannot. haha.
and on mon... attachment's starting.. so exciting man. i mean like i .. forget it.
IM SO BOREDD. im working at the halfway house now. nv collect much ang bao la.. these ppl are so GIAM SIAP CAN? omg. i go house visiting also can get more i guess.. but my favourite mr stimpson gave me lots. so he remains a favourite member in my heart. HAHA
ok. i like got this urge to play blackjack pls. itchy hands. but by the time i end work (10pm).. i dun think i can play since im working full 12 hours tmr. =(((
LIFE IS SO MISERABLE!!!!!!
with that. I END MY ENTRY. HAHA. <-- im jus super bored la. anyways.. my bf cheated on me. I CANT BELIEVE IT.
MY BF CHEATED ON ME WITH LOADS OF GIRLS!!! =(
how can edison do this to me? =(( I HATE GILLIAN N CECILIA!! =P